The executive team took off by handling the renovation of Harding 3-Common Room – Dallimore 1 hostel in the Boys’ Section and Dallimore House in the Girls’ Section which were identified by the past administration. A Project Committee was constituted to supervise the task. The Committee comprised of professionals in Property management and Building construction, viz:
- Sola Bajulaye – Chairman
- Victor Ekundayo – Member
- Bisi Babalola – Member
- Sola Oyelade – Member
- Tokunbo Omolase – Member
- Rotimi Olofin – Member
- Yinka Kingsley-Otaru – Secretary
However, on the recommendation of this Committee, some other projects were identified and executed, e.g.
- Building of 6 VIP Toilets in the Boys’ Section
- Renovation of new Hall in the Girls’ Section
- Building of 6 VIP Toilets in the Girls’ Section
- Sinking of Bore Holes in both Boys’ & Girls’ Sections
- Erection of a well with over-head tanks in the Girls’ section
- The re-roofing & renovation of Hostel Blocks in the Boys’ Section
- Renovation of new Hall in the Girls’ Section.
- Award of scholarship to some indigent but brilliant students
- Recognition award for some distinguished old and current teachers
- Contribution to the Christ School Library project of North America multiple times.
- Donation of a brand new 30-seater Toyota Coaster Bus to our Alma Mater.
It should be noted that our classmates in the United Kingdom and North America (USA and Canada) were financially actively involved in the actualization of these projects as Taiwo Koyenikan handed over to the Treasurer the £1,000.00 (in Naira equivalence amounting to N248,000.00) being the first contribution of the UK branch during our 31st Quarterly meeting which was held on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 at Harmony Estate, Ifako, Agege, Lagos.
Also, during the 32nd Quarterly meeting held on Monday, October 1, 2007 at Ibafo, Lagos, the President reported the $10,000.00 (N1,250,000.00) which was sent by the North American branch (USA and Canada) towards the commencement of Hostel renovation in the Girls’ Section and water project for both sections, estimated to cost N2,500,000.00.